568 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Belvedere Park, GA
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Parking (16)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Belvedere Park Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Belvedere Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Candler-McAfee 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Decatur 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Scottdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Decatur 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Clarkston 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Redan 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Stone Mountain 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tucker 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Belvedere Park, GA, gained a bit of Internet fame in 2005 thanks to a picture of the area's DJ Beauty Supply and the main (and seemingly random) items the store specializes in -- wigs and beepers.
What's stopping you from finding an apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, Georgia? This city is home to about 15,000 people, and many of them live here because it is so close to Atlanta, East Lake, and Avondale Estates. This planned community has always been a highly desired place to call home (it even includes a planned shopping center and pool for those who live here). For those people looking for an affordable apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, though, that may be a bit more challenging than it seems. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Belvedere Park are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Belvedere Park near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Belvedere Park that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.