327 Apartments for Rent in West Perrine, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Perrine (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Perrine (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Perrine (5)
- West Perrine Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Perrine Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Perrine Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Perrine Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Perrine Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Perrine Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Goulds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Richmond West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Perrine?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Perrine?
West Perrine's nickname should be "Dessert Central." Ice cream stores, bakeries and chocolatiers are in good supply within a mile or two from town. Theaters and the arts thrive in the southwestern part of the area. West Perrine, Florida, is an unincorporated area, close to Little Havana and West Miami.
Rates for rental apartment in West Perrine are affordable. They're also often negotiable. This is truer of individual owners than corporate landlords, but it happens often enough that it's worth a try. Rates hover around 2.4% less than the national average. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Perrine offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Perrine. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Perrine can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.