160 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (14)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (25)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (26)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (4)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Westchase Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Citrus Park Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Carrollwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Oldsmar Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Northdale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Safety Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (302)
- Keystone Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Town 'n' Country that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.