1,059 Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL with Pools
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (8)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (21)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (10)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Pools (2)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Pools (13)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Pools (6)
- Northdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Pools (5)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (221)
- Keystone Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Town 'n' Country?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Town 'n' Country means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Town 'n' Country could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.