590 Apartments for rent in Safety Harbor, FL with Pools
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Parking (4)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Safety Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Safety Harbor Furnished Apartments (4)
- Safety Harbor Luxury Apartments (1)
- Safety Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Pools (7)
- Clearwater Apartments with Pools (124)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (30)
- Dunedin Apartments with Pools (23)
- Westchase Apartments with Pools (18)
- Feather Sound Apartments with Pools (7)
- East Lake Apartments with Pools (23)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (19)
- Largo Apartments with Pools (30)
- Belleair Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Safety Harbor?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Safety Harbor?
Inhabited since the stone age, Safety Harbor has been an influential sea port, safe haven for sailors and even one potential site of the legendary Fountain of Youth.
Safety Harbor, on the west coast of Florida, is as close to paradise on Earth as you're likely to find in the continental US. With a small town feel and rows after rows of palm tree lined lanes, this is a unique environment with a lot to offer. Only minutes from the gulf, beach life dominates the atmosphere; sun and fun are well known hallmarks of the region. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Safety Harbor means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Safety Harbor could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.