1,035 Apartments for rent in Carrollwood, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carrollwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Pools (13)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Carrollwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Carrollwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carrollwood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Garages (4)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (15)
- Cheval Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (190)
- Westchase Apartments with Garages (13)
- Lutz Apartments with Garages (5)
- Keystone Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Carrollwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Carrollwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carrollwood?
Carrollwoodians know how to balance their checkbooks: Carrollwood is part of theTampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area that ranked No. 3 on Sterling's Best Places most fiscally fit cities in the United States. Situated close to the heart of Florida, Carrollwood is mere minutes away from Tampa Bay and its pristine white beaches. This city of over 34,000 people populating 9.21 square miles of land boasts of a warm, sunny weather that’s typical in most areas of Florida. So if you love the idea ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Carrollwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.