541 Apartments for rent in The Crossings, FL with Gyms
- The Crossings Apartments with Balconies (18)
- The Crossings Apartments with Garages (3)
- The Crossings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- The Crossings Apartments with Parking (10)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (14)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- The Crossings Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- The Crossings Furnished Apartments (1)
- The Crossings Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Kendall Apartments with Gyms (33)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Country Walk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kendall West Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Richmond West Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tamiami Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in The Crossings?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in The Crossings?
Get ready for some interesting debates if you move to The Crossings. After all, how many other places require you place "The" at the front of the town?
It's not an area you probably know about because most people simply refer to The Crossings as a neighborhood located in Miami, Florida. However, this area is home to more than 22,700 people and many of them enjoy the beautiful weather and lifestyle present in Miami. Known primarily as a bedroom community for Miami, The Crossings attracts people looking to rent for various reasons. This area of 3.8 square miles is densely populated because it offers various apartments for rent, condos for rent, and a few home rentals. Nevertheless, the area is one you should consider if you are hoping to find a new home and one that is a combination of affordable and classy. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to The Crossings renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.