1,164 Apartments for rent in Cutler Bay, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cutler Bay Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Garages (51)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Parking (63)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Pools (44)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Cutler Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cutler Bay Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cutler Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Perrine Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Princeton Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kendall Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Naranja Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Country Walk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- The Crossings Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cutler Bay?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cutler Bay?
No one likes to be called a rat, except for Cutler Bay residents. To this day, some residents still refer to themselves as Ridge Rats.
Located in Miami-Dade County on the Florida coast, Cutler Bay is a town that spans almost 10 square miles and has about 40,000 residents. What the town doesn't have is its own incorporated government, but who really cares about that anyway? See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cutler Bay renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.