803 Apartments for rent in The Crossings, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- The Crossings Apartments with Garages (11)
- The Crossings Apartments with Gyms (2)
- The Crossings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Crossings Apartments with Parking (18)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (14)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- The Crossings Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- The Crossings Furnished Apartments (2)
- The Crossings Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Kendall Apartments with Balconies (87)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Country Walk Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Kendall West Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Sunset Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in The Crossings?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in The Crossings?
Get ready for some interesting debates if you move to The Crossings. After all, how many other places require you place "The" at the front of the town?
It's not an area you probably know about because most people simply refer to The Crossings as a neighborhood located in Miami, Florida. However, this area is home to more than 22,700 people and many of them enjoy the beautiful weather and lifestyle present in Miami. Known primarily as a bedroom community for Miami, The Crossings attracts people looking to rent for various reasons. This area of 3.8 square miles is densely populated because it offers various apartments for rent, condos for rent, and a few home rentals. Nevertheless, the area is one you should consider if you are hoping to find a new home and one that is a combination of affordable and classy. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for The Crossings renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.