1,338 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (1)
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (11)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (5)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (11)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (7)
- South Miami Luxury Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Coral Gables Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Coral Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pinecrest Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westchester Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sunset Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kendall Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Westwood Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in South Miami?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in South Miami?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in South Miami should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in South Miami may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in South Miami. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.