1,239 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pinellas Park, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pinellas Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Garages (14)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Pools (15)
- Pinellas Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Pinellas Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pinellas Park Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Kenneth City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lealman Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bardmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Lealman Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seminole Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Petersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (200)
- Largo Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Madeira Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Treasure Island Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Located just 20 minutes from Tampa Bay, Pinellas Park, Florida is well known for its annual outdoor festivals.
With a population of 49,079 (2010 Census), Pinellas Park may seem like just another smallish-sized Florida city, but there's more here than immediately meets the eye. With its beautiful parks, community gardens and abundance of tropical landscaping, it may seem like another bucolic Florida paradise, but this town boasts a thriving business community that includes the U.S. corporate headquarters for Davidoff Cigars. In addition, manufacturers Work Tools International and Polypack are both located there, as is aeronautics giant Lockheed Martin; and the city's main business hub, Gateway Centre, has offices for a number of nationally-known companies. Even with this corporate vibe, however, Pinellas Park is a town that still has time for chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts and band concerts in the park.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pinellas Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Pinellas Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.