166 Apartments for Rent in Pensacola, FL with Balconies
- Pensacola Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pensacola Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pensacola Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pensacola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pensacola Apartments with Parking (3)
- Pensacola Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pensacola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pensacola Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pensacola Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pensacola Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Goulding Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brent Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gulf Breeze Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Balconies (23)
- West Pensacola Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Oriole Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ensley Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Warrington Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Bellview Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pensacola?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pensacola?
Greetings, Sunshine State renters, and welcome to your Pensacola, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Situated on the westernmost edge of the Panhandle about ten miles from the ‘Bama border, Pensacola is home to not only the “World’s Whitest Beaches” but also some of the Emerald Coast’s most attractive and affordable apartments. Are you jonesing to join the 53,000-plus well-tanned Floridians who call Pensacola home? Then you’ve come to the right place, because we have the answers to all the questions we know you must have about life in the “Cradle of Naval Aviation …” See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pensacola renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.