137 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pensacola, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pensacola (13)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pensacola (17)
- Pensacola Accessible Apartments (12)
- Pensacola Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Pensacola Apartments with Garages (19)
- Pensacola Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Pensacola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Pensacola Apartments with Parking (48)
- Pensacola Apartments with Pools (19)
- Pensacola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Pensacola Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Pensacola Furnished Apartments (14)
- Pensacola Luxury Apartments (78)
- Pensacola Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pensacola (11)
- Brent 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ferry Pass 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Pensacola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Myrtle Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ensley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warrington 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tiger Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pace 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mary Esther 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fort Walton Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pensacola?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Pensacola?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Pensacola?
Greetings, Sunshine State renters, and welcome to your Pensacola, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Situated on the westernmost edge of the Panhandle about ten miles from the ‘Bama border, Pensacola is home to not only the “World’s Whitest Beaches” but also some of the Emerald Coast’s most attractive and affordable apartments. Are you jonesing to join the 53,000-plus well-tanned Floridians who call Pensacola home? Then you’ve come to the right place, because we have the answers to all the questions we know you must have about life in the “Cradle of Naval Aviation …” See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pensacola offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Pensacola, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.