188 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pasadena Hills, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena Hills (1)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pasadena Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena Hills (5)
- Zephyrhills 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Dade City 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Zephyrhills South 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wesley Chapel 3 Bedroom Apartments (66)
- Pebble Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ridge Manor 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Land O' Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Connerton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Thonotosassa 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lutz 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
"There's my reservation / For my destination, / Far beyond the western plains / To see my home in Pasadena." -- Al Jolson
Pasadena Hills, Florida is a large development in the center of Florida that is made up of a number of different villages. The population is 7,570, and the residents love the quality of life here. It's set away from the coast but only a short drive if you are seeking some warm waters and sandy beaches. It's also just a short drive to Tampa and just about two hours to get to Orlando. So if you need to get a Disney fix, you won't have far to go! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Pasadena Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Pasadena Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.