546 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Olympia Heights, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Olympia Heights (5)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Olympia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Luxury Apartments (1)
- Olympia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Olympia Heights (1)
- Sunset 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Westchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Glenvar Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Westwood Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- University Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Coral Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- South Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fountainebleau 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- West Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kendall 3 Bedroom Apartments (38)
Olympia Heights is home to Santa's Enchanted Forest, the world's largest holiday theme park. It's open from October to January each year. Who knew Santa's elves wore bathing suits instead of parkas? More than 100,000 visitors show up every year to enjoy lights, themed displays, music, carnival rides, and more.
A census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Olympia Heights has around 13,500 residents in its three square miles. Just 24 minutes from the excitement of Miami and a 35 minute drive from Miami Beach, this pleasant community offers its own water-oriented delights in the form of small lakes scattered throughout the area. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Olympia Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Olympia Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.