2,646 Apartments for rent in Oak Ridge, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Oak Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oak Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oak Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Orlando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (142)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Orlovista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Conway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Southchase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Winter Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
Oak Ridge, FL is exactly 5.5 miles from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And yes, they have butterbeer.
Oak Ridge Florida is an Orlando suburb, so don't be surprised if you see Mickey Mouse or Goofy walking down the street. Thats right. Many people who live here are somehow connected to either Disney World or the Orlando tourism business. Nearly 20,000 people live in Oak Ridge, and the population is relatively diverse. Citizens in the area have modest incomes to put it mildly, so this isn't a place you're going to find grand mansions and lavish living. But heck, if you wanted that, you'd be looking in Beverly Hills, California. Right? Oak Ridge is just a quiet, sleepy Florida suburb with affordable living for families and people employed in the nearby big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Oak Ridge renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.