1,130 Apartments for rent in North Bay Village, FL with Garages
- North Bay Village Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (18)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Gyms (13)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Parking (26)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Pools (23)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Bay Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Bay Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- North Bay Village Luxury Apartments (7)
- North Bay Village Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (6)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (168)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (15)
- El Portal Apartments with Garages (7)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (22)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Bay Village?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Bay Village?
North Bay Village apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.