392 Apartments for rent in New Smyrna Beach, FL with Pools
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (33)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Garages (18)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Gyms (8)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Parking (37)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- New Smyrna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Glencoe Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewater Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Pools (3)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (12)
- South Daytona Apartments with Pools (3)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (8)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Pools (23)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Deltona Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Smyrna Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Smyrna Beach?
Diamond dream when the sun don't shine / I close my eyes to see / Twelve wild horses in silver chains / Calling out to me / Oh Daytona, shine your light on me." (- Chris Rea, "Daytona")
The sunny skies and dreamy wonderment of Daytona Beach shine upon nearby New Smyrna Beach. Just 14 miles separate these two Florida beach cities. New Smyrna Beach has a history longer than this country--back to the ancient times of feather pens! A great immigration experiment in 1768 occurred, and 1,400 settlers were transported together to the New World. The colony here failed, but the town’s history picked up again a little over a century later when it incorporated. Today, its quiet streets, boat-friendly waterways, and white-sand beaches swell many-fold during tourist season. This is one of those old Florida towns that has retained its Southern charm rather than selling out to the glitz and glamour of its neighbors to the South. New Smyrna is a lady and she minds her manners, thank you very much. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Smyrna Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Smyrna Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.