197 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in New Port Richey, FL
- New Port Richey Apartments with Balconies (6)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Garages (6)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Parking (8)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Port Richey Luxury Apartments (14)
- New Port Richey Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- New Port Richey East Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Port Richey Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Elfers Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Beacon Square Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Jasmine Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Holiday Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bayonet Point Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Trinity Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tarpon Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
Life in sunny Florida is always fun. Finding a perfect property rental, on the other hand, takes a bit of research. Lucky for you, we've got plenty of info here for renting and living in the fine little city of New Port Richey. So, read on and you'll be on your way to your New Port Richey life in no time. See more
Finding an apartment in New Port Richey that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.