238 Apartments for rent in New Port Richey, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- New Port Richey Apartments with Balconies (16)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Parking (24)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Pools (9)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- New Port Richey Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- New Port Richey Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Port Richey Luxury Apartments (34)
- New Port Richey Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Garages (4)
- Port Richey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Elfers Apartments with Garages (14)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Garages (12)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Garages (24)
- Holiday Apartments with Garages (23)
- Bayonet Point Apartments with Garages (17)
- Trinity Apartments with Garages (3)
- River Ridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in New Port Richey?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in New Port Richey?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Port Richey?
Life in sunny Florida is always fun. Finding a perfect property rental, on the other hand, takes a bit of research. Lucky for you, we've got plenty of info here for renting and living in the fine little city of New Port Richey. So, read on and you'll be on your way to your New Port Richey life in no time. See more
New Port Richey apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.