317 Furnished Apartments for rent in Lutz, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lutz (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lutz (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lutz (1)
- Lutz Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lutz Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lutz Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lutz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lutz Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lutz Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lutz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lutz Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lutz Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Land O' Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Northdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Temple Terrace Furnished Apartments (1)
- Citrus Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (44)
- East Lake-Orient Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westchase Furnished Apartments (3)
Johnny Depp's claim to film fame; part of the movie "Edward Scissorhands" was filmed on Tinsmith Circle in the neighborhood of Carpenter's Run in Lutz. In the credits the town is even named in the "Thank you" section.
Beautiful "Downtown Lutz," as it's locally known, began life as a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The original post office's structure is still there, serving as an art gallery. The train depot died years ago but a replica has been rebuilt in the same spot. The city setting is beautiful and balmy. Palms, tropical plants and rainbows of flowers grow everywhere. See more
Furnished apartments in Lutz can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Lutz as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.