94 Furnished Apartments for rent in Holiday, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Holiday (5)
- Holiday Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Holiday Apartments with Garages (7)
- Holiday Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Holiday Apartments with Parking (9)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (8)
- Holiday Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Holiday Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Holiday Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tarpon Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- New Port Richey Furnished Apartments (2)
- Trinity Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Lake Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (5)
- Dunedin Furnished Apartments (10)
- Hudson Furnished Apartments (1)
- Safety Harbor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clearwater Furnished Apartments (37)
- Northdale Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Holiday?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Holiday?
"If we took a holiday / Took some time to celebrate / Just one day out of life / It would be, it would be so nice" -Madonna, Holiday
Yes, folks. Holiday, Florida, is as much fun as it sounds. It's a suburb of the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater trinity of cities and has a population of 22,403, according to the U.S. census. The population does spike and dive quite a bit, as a lot of snowbirds come down to Florida for winter to escape the cold and snow. Holiday gets hot and humid weather about 10 months out of the year, so that's something to consider if a move here is on the horizon. See more
Furnished apartments in Holiday can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Holiday as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.