594 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (10)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (6)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hypoluxo Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Worth Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Ocean Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boynton Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Greenacres Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westgate Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Delray Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Highland Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Finding an apartment in Lantana that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.