123 Apartments for Rent in Kendale Lakes, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kendale Lakes (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kendale Lakes (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kendale Lakes (13)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Parking (29)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Pools (24)
- Kendale Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kendale Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kendall West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Westwood Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Tamiami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- University Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kendale Lakes?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kendale Lakes?
If the data on the working male population is any indication of what to expect in Kendale Lakes, you can expect fabulous floral arrangements, plenty of good eats, and a pretty good chance your house wont burn down. Thats because City-Data says when it comes to cities of more than 50,000 residents, Kendale Lakes ranks No. 1 for the largest percentage of men working as florists, No. 2 for men working as cooks and in food prep and No. 3 for men working as firefighters.
While flocks of firefighters may be a delicious claim to fame for Kendale Lakes, the most prominent feature of the Miami suburb is probably, well, the lakes. Kendale Lake is just one of the eight lakes cascading through the approximately 8-square-mile area, making the place a paradise for boating, fishing, swimming and sunning with your 56,000 Kendale Lakes neighbors. City-Data puts the population density at a high 6,870 folks per square mile, but thats to be expected from a place thats fewer than 20 miles from the almighty Atlantic Ocean and averages about 70 degrees in the winter. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kendale Lakes offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kendale Lakes. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kendale Lakes can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.