835 Apartments for rent in Kendale Lakes, FL with Pools
- Kendale Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Garages (9)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Parking (31)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Kendale Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kendale Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kendall West Apartments with Pools (18)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tamiami Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sunset Apartments with Pools (14)
- University Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Pools (55)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (98)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Pools (17)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sweetwater Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Kendale Lakes?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Kendale Lakes?
If the data on the working male population is any indication of what to expect in Kendale Lakes, you can expect fabulous floral arrangements, plenty of good eats, and a pretty good chance your house wont burn down. Thats because City-Data says when it comes to cities of more than 50,000 residents, Kendale Lakes ranks No. 1 for the largest percentage of men working as florists, No. 2 for men working as cooks and in food prep and No. 3 for men working as firefighters.
While flocks of firefighters may be a delicious claim to fame for Kendale Lakes, the most prominent feature of the Miami suburb is probably, well, the lakes. Kendale Lake is just one of the eight lakes cascading through the approximately 8-square-mile area, making the place a paradise for boating, fishing, swimming and sunning with your 56,000 Kendale Lakes neighbors. City-Data puts the population density at a high 6,870 folks per square mile, but thats to be expected from a place thats fewer than 20 miles from the almighty Atlantic Ocean and averages about 70 degrees in the winter. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Kendale Lakes means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Kendale Lakes could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.