155 Condos for rent in Iona, FL
- Iona Accessible Apartments (1)
- Iona Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Iona Apartments with Garages (14)
- Iona Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Iona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Iona Apartments with Parking (21)
- Iona Apartments with Pools (32)
- Iona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Iona Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Iona Furnished Apartments (16)
- Iona Luxury Apartments (1)
- Iona Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cypress Lake Condos for Rent (21)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (9)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- Fort Myers Beach Condos for Rent (6)
- Villas Condos for Rent (4)
- Cape Coral Condos for Rent (61)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (4)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (62)
- Estero Condos for Rent (53)
- Gateway Condos for Rent (4)
Iona, where aliens come to watch the Superbowl! An alleged UFO sighting occurred here on Superbowl Sunday in 2012, as five unidentified crafts flew into the air shortly after the Giants won. Seems like they were Patriots fans.
Iona is an unassuming coastal area in South-West Florida, great for beach access and for those who like the quieter life. The area lies next to the city of Fort Myers, with Cape Coral and Sanibel Island in close proximity. There are approximately 15,000 people in Iona, with over 60,000 in Fort Myers. The climate, as one would expect in Florida, is generally hot and quite humid, with summer temperatures averaging 83 degrees. See more
Finding condos for rent in Iona is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Iona may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Iona that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.