177 Condos for rent in Homestead, FL
- Homestead Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (84)
- Homestead Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Homestead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Homestead Apartments with Parking (107)
- Homestead Apartments with Pools (74)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (97)
- Homestead Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Homestead Furnished Apartments (1)
- Homestead Luxury Apartments (161)
- Homestead Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Leisure City Condos for Rent (2)
- Florida City Condos for Rent (1)
- Naranja Condos for Rent (1)
- Princeton Condos for Rent (3)
- South Miami Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Richmond West Condos for Rent (1)
- Cutler Bay Condos for Rent (8)
- Palmetto Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Three Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Palmetto Bay Condos for Rent (4)
I've been waiting for the taste /You said you'd bring to me /Biscayne Bay -- From "Dr. Wu" by Steely Dan
You can have a taste of the salty air, sunshine, sea breeze, and sandy beaches of Biscayne Bay if you move to Homestead, Florida. Homestead is just eight miles from the enormous Biscayne Bay, on the state's Atlantic coast. The second-oldest city in Miami-Dade County has been through a few rough patches, surviving some historic weather disasters. But now, Homestaed is back in business, though without some of the historic buildings that Mother Nature insisted on keeping for herself over 20 years ago.
Dont get the wrong idea, though, and dont feel sad. It still has an historic downtown area and a several old neighborhoods to please the history buffs. There are apartment buildings and houses going up, the weather is great, and it is close to the most beautiful natural settings south Florida has to offer. If you like the thought of having the military nearby, just in case the end of the world arrives sooner than expected, Homestead Air Reserve Force Base is located here. With a population of approximately 63,000, this is a nice, small city with shopping and restaurants, and it is also only a reasonable drive to Miami. What else could you ask for? See more
Finding condos for rent in Homestead is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Homestead may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Homestead that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.