613 Apartments for Rent in Golden Glades, FL with Pools
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (5)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (16)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Golden Glades Furnished Apartments (5)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (35)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (41)
- Westview Apartments with Pools (3)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (11)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Pools (14)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Pools (42)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Pools (1)
- El Portal Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ojus Apartments with Pools (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Golden Glades?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Golden Glades?
A suburb of West Palm Beach, Golden Lakes is a small community with about 7,000 residents, built around a series of finger-like man-made lakes. Don't worry, the finger lakes were made by small men, not giants.
Located eight miles from Florida's east coast, Golden Lakes is far enough from the beach to be a little more affordable but still close enough to get slammed by hurricanes on a regular basis. On average, the region experiences a direct hit or near miss by a tropical storm or hurricane once every five years. However, strict building codes ensure that most of the buildings survive the storms. Looking on the bright side, the rest of the time, the weather is darn near perfect. In the dead of winter, daytime highs hover around 70 degrees. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Golden Glades means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Golden Glades could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.