371 Apartments for rent in Glenvar Heights, FL with Pools
- Glenvar Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (10)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Parking (30)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Glenvar Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Glenvar Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (1)
- Glenvar Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (9)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sunset Apartments with Pools (7)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Pools (9)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Pools (59)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Pools (18)
- West Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (73)
- University Park Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glenvar Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glenvar Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glenvar Heights?
Director Michael Mann once opined, "Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place." Only a mere mile away from congested South Miami,Glenvar Heights is an enticing location in one of Miami's busiest areas. You can enjoy the citys sexiness and the landscape, but on your own terms.
Glenvar Heights could be labeled a wanna-be city because its actually a census designated place (CDP). The almost 17,000 people that live in Glenvar Heights must have decided it was not worth the trouble of incorporating, since you cant tell the difference between a Miami street on one side of the road and a street in Glenvar Heights on the other side. After all, Glenvar Heights is only a little over four square miles of land mass. Upscale and a bit exotic, approximately 63 percent of the residents have Cuban or South American ancestry and exude Latin enthusiasm for life in South Florida's sunny weather. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glenvar Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glenvar Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.