220 Apartments in Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fort Myers Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Myers Beach (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Myers Beach (1)
- Iona Furnished Apartments (15)
- San Carlos Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (13)
- Estero Furnished Apartments (33)
- Three Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (6)
- McGregor Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (53)
- Naples Park Furnished Apartments (10)
- Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (57)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Fort Myers Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Fort Myers Beach?
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Furnished apartments in Fort Myers Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fort Myers Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.