683 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fort Myers Beach, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Myers Beach (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fort Myers Beach (2)
- Iona 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- San Carlos Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Cypress Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Estero 3 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Three Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Villas 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- McGregor 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Whiskey Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (100)
- Naples Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Fort Myers Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Fort Myers Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.