452 Apartments for rent in Country Club, FL with Gyms
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (17)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (41)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (23)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Country Club Furnished Apartments (1)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Miramar Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Cooper City Apartments with Gyms (11)
- West Little River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Doral Apartments with Gyms (131)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Country Club?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Country Club?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Country Club?
The most famous resident of the unincorporated community of Country Club, Florida, was actor and comedian Jackie Gleason, who gave up the glitz and glamour of New York for the palms and sunshine of Country Club. Gleason's sprawling Country Club estate was located adjacent to the Country Club of Miami, the golf course and country club that gave the community its name.
The charming community of Country Club is home to more than 47,000 people. Within the community's four-and-a-half square miles, residents of the community enjoy all the benefits of living in an idyllic Florida city, such as balmy temperatures in the high 70's to 80's for most of the year. The community has grown by almost a third in the last ten years, and with good reason. Country Club is the kind of place you choose when your dream is to live near water, spend lots of time in the sunshine, and rarely have to deal with temperatures below 60 degrees, even in the coldest months of the year. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Country Club renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.