122 Condos for rent in Coconut Creek, FL
- Coconut Creek Accessible Apartments (6)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (7)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Parking (18)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Pools (20)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Coconut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (1)
- Coconut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Margate Condos for Rent (1)
- Deerfield Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- Pompano Beach Condos for Rent (15)
- Parkland Condos for Rent (1)
- Coral Springs Condos for Rent (17)
- Tamarac Condos for Rent (3)
- Oakland Park Condos for Rent (12)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Condos for Rent (1)
- Boca Raton Condos for Rent (9)
- Lauderhill Condos for Rent (2)
There is only one butterfly capital in the world, and that is Coconut Creek. Recently labeled a 2013 Playful City, Coconut Creek, is home to the largest population of different butterfly species, thanks to playing host to the largest aviary in the world. So if youre lucky to be in "The Amazing Race" and your next clue says "butterfly world," dont head south to the Amazon Jungle.
Coconut Creek, a Broward County city, is comfortably sandwiched, like Kobe beef peeking out of a burger bun, between Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. The city's population, as per the census in 2010, stands proud at around 52,909 people. Of course, this has changed slightly since then. But it doesnt feel crowded at all. If you divide the land size (12 square miles) by the population, every single person in that city has about 0.0002 square miles to him or herself. And since some people have coupled up, theres more than enough room for everyone.
Having trouble with Craigslist Coconut Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Coconut Creek is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Coconut Creek may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Coconut Creek that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.