40 Accessible Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (78)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (103)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (93)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (163)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (146)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (53)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (35)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Estero Accessible Apartments (4)
- Naples Accessible Apartments (12)
- Fort Myers Accessible Apartments (13)
- Lehigh Acres Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (6)
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (15)
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (15)
- Ellenton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Weston Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Bradenton Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Bonita Springs?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bonita Springs with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bonita Springs. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.