538 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (21)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (19)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (8)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Surfside Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- North Bay Village Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Biscayne Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Miami Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sunny Isles Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Aventura Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (82)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Finding an apartment in Bay Harbor Islands that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.