337 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Meriden, CT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Meriden (8)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Garages (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Meriden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Meriden Apartments with Parking (17)
- Meriden Apartments with Pools (3)
- Meriden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Meriden Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Meriden Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Meriden (7)
- Wallingford Center 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- New Britain 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Middletown 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- North Haven 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bristol 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Wethersfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Hartford 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Waterbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- East Haven 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hartford 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Meriden?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Meriden?
How expensive are studio apartments in Meriden?
If you're taken by the locale of the 1989 Robert De Niro flick Jacknife or the 2006 movie The Quiet, then Meriden is for you!
This scenic settlement in the heart of Connecticut at the crossroads of three major highways offers a quaint, friendly and affordable small town setting with access to the superior community facilities one normally associates with the big city.
With 60,868 inhabitants spread over 62.42 sq. kms, Meriden in new Haven County, Connecticut, is fairly spread out. A combination of vast recreational space, splendid parks, a vibrant community life and a young multicultural populace lend a special charm to Meriden. The presence of industrial parks, shopping centers, excellent schools, state of the art healthcare facilities and other altars of civilization mean that life in Meriden is more than just sustainable, and living in the area is super friendly to your bank account. Housing rates in Meriden are inexpensive compared to other communities in Connecticut and the cost of living is considerably lower as well. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Meriden are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Meriden near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Meriden that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.