853 Apartments for rent in Greenwich, CT with Balconies
- Greenwich Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Greenwich Apartments with Parking (7)
- Greenwich Apartments with Pools (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenwich Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Greenwich Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pemberwick Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rye Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Stamford Apartments with Balconies (74)
- White Plains Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Armonk Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bayville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Locust Valley Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Greenwich?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Greenwich?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenwich?
In July 2005, Greenwich took first place on the "100 Best Places to Live in the United States" list compiled by CNN / Money and Money magazine. The following year, Money magazine declared Greenwich number one in its "Biggest Earner" category. Two questions then: why aren't you living there, and when are you going to move?
Famed as the home of movie moguls, hedge funds, and horse farms, Greenwich is a town which we all think we know. Look a little deeper though and it soon becomes clear that the neighborhoods of this charming, historic, and really pleasant town are home to more than just a plethora of Manhattan-based business professionals and a wealth of decadent shopping options (although both are pretty abundant). See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Greenwich renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.