201 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Gunbarrel, CO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gunbarrel (2)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Garages (6)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Parking (11)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Gunbarrel Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Gunbarrel Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gunbarrel Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gunbarrel (2)
- Boulder 3 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Louisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lafayette 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Longmont 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Superior 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Erie 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Broomfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Dacono 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arvada 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
The idea behind Gunbarrel involved building around a single country club. This idea proved to be a good one, and Gunbarrel's real estate took off. Gunbarrel has become a charming residential neighborhood and a retreat for Boulder residents. The country club was originally in Boulder, having relocated from the city to blossom on the Gunbarrel property. Confused? Don't be. That's just a little bit of history of the shared space between Gunbarrel and its big brother city.
Gunbarrel moves to the rhythm of its own beat. It's neither a city, nor village, nor township; folks here enjoy that signature presence. Some community dwellers describe it as a suburban subdivision of the city of Boulder. You can hardly tell the separation of the two communities since trailing parts of 'town' lie within the hub of Boulder. For the most part, Gunbarrel's real estate and neighborhoods are annexed to miles of tranquil golf courses, rivers and agricultural land space; it's one of the reasons it has that nest-egg appeal. The 9,263 residents who live here see their town as much more than a retreat or neighborhood of Boulder; they see it as a unique home town, flourishing with career options and with a bit of mystery thrown in. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Gunbarrel provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Gunbarrel. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.