120 Condos for rent in Centennial, CO
- Centennial Accessible Apartments (10)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (42)
- Centennial Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Centennial Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Centennial Apartments with Parking (46)
- Centennial Apartments with Pools (17)
- Centennial Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Centennial Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Centennial Furnished Apartments (4)
- Centennial Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Cherry Creek Condos for Rent (1)
- Greenwood Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Stonegate Condos for Rent (1)
- Highlands Ranch Condos for Rent (2)
- Parker Condos for Rent (3)
- Englewood Condos for Rent (3)
- Littleton Condos for Rent (1)
- Denver Condos for Rent (71)
- Aurora Condos for Rent (22)
- Columbine Condos for Rent (2)
Formed as recently as 2001, Centennial is a young city that is rapidly growing and becoming one of the most coveted areas outside of Denver. Named by residents for Colorado’s state nickname (also the year Colorado was admitted into the Union - 1876), Centennial is a city comprised of over 100,000 happy residents and picturesque landscapes.
Centennial was created with the idea of giving residents the best of both worlds. Part city, part rural area, Centennial is based around friendly, community focused neighborhoods. It's also young enough to evolve. Centennial may not be steeped in history or filled with legends, but that's where you come in! Head out west, tap the Rockies and make history with the Colorado’s newest little city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centennial? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Centennial is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Centennial may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Centennial that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.