326 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Berkley, CO
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkley (4)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Berkley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Berkley Apartments with Parking (8)
- Berkley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Berkley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Berkley (3)
- Sherrelwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Federal Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wheat Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Westminster 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Northglenn 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Arvada 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Lakewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (80)
- Thornton 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Broomfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Berkley?
"I think the Colorado Plateau is the most scenic area in the world - let's begin with that. Not just the United States." - Stewart Udall
Berkley is a census designated spot, located in Adams County, Colorado. With a population of just over 11,000, this community is a part of the larger city of Westminster, CO, and is a suburb of Denver, conveniently located off I-25 and I-76, for easy access into the Denver metro area. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Berkley are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Berkley near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Berkley that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.