504 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Winter Gardens, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Garages (3)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Parking (10)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Winter Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Winter Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bostonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- El Cajon 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Santee 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Mesa 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Spring Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Alpine 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Poway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Diego 1 Bedroom Apartments (293)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Winter Gardens?
Not one but three parks adjoin Winter Gardens for plenty of outdoor activities. The parks are Northcote, Padre Dam and Shadow Hills.
In San Diego County, Winter Gardens is a small community -- a Census Designated Place, actually -- with a population of 20,631 according to the 2010 U.S. Census. The community is ideally situated between I-8 and the San Vicente Freeway and near such recreational hubs as Lake Jennings and Lindo Lake, and the Cleveland National Forest. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Winter Gardens offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Winter Gardens, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.