308 Apartments for rent in Wildomar, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wildomar Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wildomar Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Wildomar Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wildomar Apartments with Parking (8)
- Wildomar Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wildomar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wildomar Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wildomar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wildomar Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Menifee Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Hemet Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (13)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Wildomar?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Wildomar?
Originally an outpost for the railroad that was being built between San Diego and Barstow, Wildomar is named after its founders: William Collier, Donald Graham, and Margaret Collier Graham, the wife of Donald and sister of William.
In 2010, Wildomar was home to 32,176 people, and its population is still growing quickly. If you are considering moving to Wildomar, then now is a great time to do so. Thanks to a recent building boom, the vacancy rate is higher than in many parts of California, so you should not have too much trouble finding a cool crib. Lovers of the great outdoors will appreciate the fact that Wildomar borders the largest freshwater lake in California. If you're more of a couch potato, you might prefer the annual wine festival held just a few miles away in Temecula, where you can taste the fruits of the vines that cover this region of California. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Wildomar renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.