845 Apartments for rent in Westminster, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (9)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westminster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westminster Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Midway City Apartments with Parking (5)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Parking (24)
- Stanton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Parking (140)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Parking (24)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Parking (10)
- Cypress Apartments with Parking (15)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Buena Park Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Westminster?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Westminster?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westminster?
Westminster will you lie with me? /Westminster can you try to please?" (-- Kevin Drew, "Westminster")
Lie down in in comfy, cozy Westminster, California, and you'll definitely be pleased by this sunny Orange County city. Westminster is an oceanside masterpiece of warm weather and ocean breezes that float overland to cool the area. The city is accessible by Interstate 405 and the 22 Fwy, and it has plenty to offer in the way of sites and things to do. With Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach, and Long Beach all a short distance away, you'll soon see that life's a, you know, beach, here in Westminster.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westminster? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Westminster apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.