1,855 Apartments for rent in Westminster, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (9)
- Westminster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (14)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westminster Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Stanton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cypress Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Westminster?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Westminster?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westminster?
Westminster will you lie with me? /Westminster can you try to please?" (-- Kevin Drew, "Westminster")
Lie down in in comfy, cozy Westminster, California, and you'll definitely be pleased by this sunny Orange County city. Westminster is an oceanside masterpiece of warm weather and ocean breezes that float overland to cool the area. The city is accessible by Interstate 405 and the 22 Fwy, and it has plenty to offer in the way of sites and things to do. With Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach, and Long Beach all a short distance away, you'll soon see that life's a, you know, beach, here in Westminster.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westminster? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Westminster renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.