1,029 Apartments for rent in Union City, CA with Balconies
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Cherryland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Dublin Apartments with Balconies (26)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Union City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Union City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Union City?
Union City's Sugar Mill Landing Park is the site of the Bay Area Flight 93 Memorial, which is a tribute to the passengers and crew who died on the hijacked flight on 9/11.
Union City is located at the crossroads of several major destinations in northern California. San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Fremont, Redwood City and the Central Valley are all within easy driving distance. With the BART line, even driving is optional, as public transit covers the majority of the area for easy access without having to deal with traffic. The location is outstanding, resting peacefully along the southeastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, which provides stunning views of the setting sun every evening.
Having trouble with Craigslist Union City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Union City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.