266 Apartments for rent in Suisun City, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Suisun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Suisun City Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Vacaville Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Balconies (9)
- American Canyon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Dixon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Napa Apartments with Balconies (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Suisun City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Suisun City?
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Suisun City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.