323 Apartments for rent in Suisun City, CA with Garages
- Suisun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Suisun City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Suisun City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (15)
- Vacaville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Bay Point Apartments with Garages (2)
- Benicia Apartments with Garages (9)
- Vine Hill Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Garages (9)
- American Canyon Apartments with Garages (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dixon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Suisun City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Suisun City?
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
Suisun City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.