205 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Suisun City, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Suisun City (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Suisun City (1)
- Suisun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Suisun City Apartments with Garages (3)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Suisun City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Suisun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Suisun City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Vacaville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- American Canyon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dixon Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Vallejo Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Napa Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Suisun City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Suisun City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Suisun City?
Suisun City is, for all intents and purposes, a city built on nature's gold reserves. Just don't tell Goldfinger.
Suisun City was born out of a vicious feud between two captains, the city's founder Josia Wing and rival Fairfield founder Robert Waterman, during the California Gold Rush. Today its much more laid back than the city that was once packed with buggies, wagons, cattle, and carts, with an emphasis on enjoying life and making the most of the great local wildlife that sits on its doorstep. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Suisun City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Suisun City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Suisun City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.