600 Apartments for rent in Stanton, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Stanton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stanton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Stanton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Stanton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stanton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stanton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Stanton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Stanton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stanton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Parking (22)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cypress Apartments with Parking (13)
- Midway City Apartments with Parking (4)
- Buena Park Apartments with Parking (9)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Parking (3)
- La Palma Apartments with Parking (2)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Parking (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Stanton?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Stanton?
Stanton has a decidedly fickle nature. It turns out the small suburb started out as a city, and one with a pretty sizable land area of about 16 square miles, before disincorporating due to high taxes in 1924. Then, in a moment of civic pride perhaps, residents once again attained city status, with an area of just over three miles square this time, in 1956. And now? Well, the citizens are mulling over un-incorporating again. Seems about time.
An adorably small blip on the U.S. map, Stanton, California is a tiny, close-knit city on the northern edge of Orange County, an area known for its amusement parks (perhaps youve heard of Disneyland?), gorgeous beaches and surfing lifestyle. While Stanton is comfortably inland, it does boast an amusement park of its own, along with smiling families, studious college kids and one of the most diverse populations in the nation. This leads to wonderfully walkable amenities in many neighborhoods and some seriously excellent Vietnamese and Mexican food. If that’s not enough to sway you to this semi-sleepy suburb, perhaps the community events will. Every year the town hosts a "Christmas in the City" day, and then pumps in real snow for all the kids to marvel upon and play in. Snow in Southern California? You bet.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stanton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Stanton apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.