1,616 Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (8)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (17)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Pools (4)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (17)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (63)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Spring Valley?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Spring Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Valley?
The original settler of Spring Valley, Judge Augustus, S. Ensworth, was a San Diego native that scooped up some prime ranch land near the eponymous spring in 1863. His abode home is still located within the town limits, and is listed as a National Historic Landmark.
Located directly east of everybody's favorite border city San Diego, Spring Valley is one of those quaint almost-cities bursting with character, burrito joints, and uncertain pedestrians. A beautiful place to call home when not hopping over to the city proper for more robust amenities, like sidewalks. Spring Valley has loads of charm and large lots for homes. Its also, obviously, pretty darn cheap living, and it has relatively little traffic, two attractive things other SD County natives may start picking up on shortly. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Spring Valley means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Spring Valley could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.